Fundraiser Manager for Purchase and Renovation of ICMG UK Islamic Centre
This role is to lead and deliver on the fundraising strategy set out by Islamic ComMunity Milli Gorus UK, aimed at raising £3.5M by mid 2024 to complete the loans and renovation work of our Islamic Complex which will consist of a Mosque, Education centre, nursery, services for the youth and women associations. Also, the complex will provide services for Haj, Umrah and culture tours and Funeral assistance and will be used as the regional office of this international organisation.
- 1 year fixed term contract (renewable)
- 40+ hours per week
- £40,000 – £45,000 (subject to experience) + on target bonus
- London Office and from home.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Organise community fundraising dinners & events
- Develop and manage existing and new community and institutional donors – standing orders and loans
- Develop and manage relationships with business, corporate & international donors
- Coordinate and secretariat for fundraising committee
- Develop overarching fundraising strategy form now-2024
- Recruit, manage and develop community fundraising volunteers
- Develop and lead fundraising social media and television strategy and campaigns
- Identify & lead on new fundraising opportunities
- Responsibility for managing all fundraising administrative, filing & report processes.
Must have requirements:
- Experience in fundraising is a prerequisite
- Experience in fundraising for Islamic projects
- Previous experience in fundraising for over £1M
- Knowledge of technology and social methodologies for fundraising
Interviews will be assessed by a competency based panel interview, preceded by a 20-min prepared presentation by the candidate on their fundraising strategy to raise £1M by end of 2022.
Please apply by sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org supported by 300-word statement outlining your motivations for applying for this role.
Application deadline: 16th May with interviews taking place the following week.